Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 hour FedEx Wallet



Hi my name is Michelle and I make stuff.

I like to think that most things are craft opportunities waiting to happen. I gather, stash, hoard, whatever you'd like to call it (mere technicalities) all kinds of tidbits for creating. Please tell me I'm not the only one?! So in an effort to simplify, I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to a weekly 2 hour (or less) de-stash craft. Some may flub and others may be great. We shall see...

2 hours on a Sunday - FEDEX ENVELOPE
For years I've been threatening to make a wallet out of one. So finally last Sunday I whipped out my envelope and sewing machine and got to work. First problem, math. After I realized I could skip math and measure using my debit card for size, it was easy breezy. A few folds, some scrap canvas for lining, simple sewing and ta-da, a free wallet! Definitely worth putting some time and money into. Yay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

i think you are amazing. looking forward to discovering more of you and your wonderfully creative treasures and stashes waiting to be transformed into things. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment