Recent Posts

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Knitting & Pink Tutus!



Hey everyone,

Thanks to all the crafty folks that came out for our second knitting workshop - it was so exciting to see all of your knitting projects! I had a blast and can't wait til the next one on March 22. Speaking of, I have a fun new project up my sleeve. Check back in next week for the grand unveiling. Hint, hint... it's not something you'd wear...

Also, some of you may have noticed a lot of pink tutus running around on Wednesday mornings. Well, I'm SO happy to you let you know that the Pre-Ballet/Creative Movement class has grown into 2 classes. YAY! It's an 8 week session/$5 a class, paid in full in advance.
Class I: 9:30-10:15 a.m. (FULL)
Class II: 10:30-11:05 a.m. (5 spots left)
If you think you may be interested, send me a note or call. I'd be happy to provide more info. My little girl had a great time in the Winter session!

Happy almost Spring to all,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment